Via en grupp jag är med i på LinkedIn ramlade det in en förfrågan om ett jobb. Jag har inte tänkt söka tjänsten själv men om det är någon annan som har lust så finns hela annonsen här nedan:
Marketing Associate – Scandinavian Specialist
Client seeks a Scandinavian Area Specialist with experience in online marketing and consumer web businesses specifically to help expand the company’s customer acquisition initiatives in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, and Norway for our online dating site. The Marketing Associate – Scandinavian Specialist will act as a language and country specialist for the Scandinavian-language version of Client’s online dating site. This position will assist marketing leads and media buyers to set appropriate budget and customer acquisition goals for the Scandinavian countries. Working with product management, the Marketing Associate will write translations for all new Client product rollouts, and will review the site regularly to ensure all text, imagery and product naming conventions are appropriate for the Scandinavian countries. The Marketing Associate will support Client’s marketing managers and creative department to develop online advertisements, and will assist Client’s business development team in researching appropriate partners for strategic deals in those regions and initiating contact with key Scandinavian partners.
• Work with marketing leads to set appropriate budget and customer acquisition goals for Scandinavian countries; provide daily and weekly reports tracking and analyzing performance in these regions
• Assist marketing in the development of Scandinavian marketing collateral such as web banners, emails, and text ads
• Write translations for all new Client product rollouts
• Review Scandinavian version of Client regularly for language and cultural consistency, and work with product management to identify and fix problems
• Research and identify new affiliate network, advertising network and strategic traffic partners in Scandinavian countries
• Communicate frequently and proactively with media buyers to manage and optimize Scandinavian media buys
• Share learning with marketing team and throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment
Prescreen Qualifier Questions
1. Are you a native speaker of the language? (required skill) (Danish preferred)
Specifically, are you from the primary country we are targeting? (required skill) Example of candidates not qualified for current role: USA school trained language experts in Danish, Swedish or other Scandinavian languages.
2. Are you fluent – both written and spoken – in English? (required skill)
3. Do you have any professional experience translating text from English to your native language, or vice versa? (preferred skill)
4. Do you have marketing experience? (required skill)
5. Do you specifically have online marketing experience? (highly preferred skill)
6. Are you familiar with online media buying terminology such as CPM, CPC, CPA? (preferred skill)
7. Have you ever done traditional marketing such as TV/radio/print? (preferred skill)
8. Have you and what kind of data analysis have you done in your career to date? (preferred skill)
Telecommuting for odder hours of business is an option we can explore but you won’t be needing to be on the phone on a day to day basis so shouldn’t be an issue. You will be working on our marketing campaigns so normal office hours (San Francisco) PST should be fine. Also open to relocation assistance for the right candidate.
John H. Bailey II
Human Capital Recruiting Team
San Francisco, Ca.